You have no items in your shopping cart.
Old Fashion Candy
March 18, 2013
No matter what you are fundraising for or how many people are in your group (or if you are an individual), even in fundraising, advertising is everything. You need to reach out to potential buyers and supporters so you can makes sales or collect donations to help fund your group/activities. Advertising in a visual way can help make an impact on your sales in a very profitable way and it doesn't have to cost you a lot of time or money. The simplest way is to make signs. Maybe your group has a table at a local event or outside a local business, you'll be leaving a box in the lunch room at work or just selling directly out of the box. A compelling and informative sign can help draw buyers into your cause and purchasing from you. The signs don't have to big either, they can be a standard 8.5x11 piece of computer paper and, with a few minutes, can become a great sales tool.
- Put the group or purpose you are fundraising for at the very top like "Fundraising for Prom" or "Senior High Fundraiser." You want people to know immediately they are supporting a good fundraising cause
- Make it easy to read. Clean handwriting or typing it out on a computer so your message is clear
- If your items are all the same price, list the price
- A picture is worth a thousand words so use one or two images of your group or a stock photo to help reinforce your message.
- Have access to a copier? Make your sign all black type and print it out on neon or lighter colored paper to give it a punch without the cost of color copies.
- Keep your sign simple. Don't feel like you have to clutter it with tons of information, you want it to be a quick and easy read
If you print your signs on a standard paper size you can tape them to the inside lid of the box so it's easy to read when propped open on a table. If you are doing a table setup or larger event you can make large signs on banner paper or poster board. If your group contains kids, this is a great way to get them all involved by having them decorate and make the signs.
March 13, 2013
If you're planning on a springtime fundraiser, why not coordinate it with the Easter holiday? Matching fundraisers up with holidays are a great way to up potential sales because it provides your buyers with not only a treat, but a treat they can use/give for the holidays.
To help make the best holiday & fundraiser parings, think about what your potential customers might need or something that they might normally pick up at a local store that you could provide to them. Items such as our lollipops or milk chocolate roses are great Easter fundraisers because they're little unique treats people could include in Easter baskets or give as small gifts to those during the holiday. If you have signs attached to your boxes or a table, why not make another sign that says "GREAT FOR" and then make a short bullet point list of ideas to help spark a sale.
Doing holiday fundraisers gets your audience with two key purchasing points:
- They are helping a great cause - YOURS!
- Not only are they getting an item in return but can also serve as a gift or item that they would otherwise purchase elsewhere.
March 4, 2013
Any time you sell Old Fashion Candy Fundraisers you automatically earn prize points. Prize points are given on a per case basis (for example 1 prize point per case) and the amount of points can differ for each fundraiser. Once your invoice has been paid in full you will be mailed a letter notifying you of how many prize points you have earned and are able to redeem for free prizes.
Prizes are grouped in categories of total points, the lowest starting at 30 points. You can browse our entire selection of redeemable prizes here as well as cash in your prize points online.
You do not have to use the points all at once. You can save some or all of them and bank them. If a person does not order with us again and they are not used, they will stay on your account for two years and expire at the end. However, if you consistently order with us the points will remain on your account indefinitely.