You have no items in your shopping cart.
We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information
- How we protect your information
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Give Us
The Old Fashion Candy Co., Inc. collects and stores information you provide through our website, mobile applications, phone orders, mail orders, fax orders, or applications that The Old Fashion Candy Co., Inc. may own, operate or sponsor in the future. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, create a list, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
Information from Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
Automated Online Information Collection
The Old Fashion Candy Co., Inc. collects information related to your interactions with our website to create a superior, personalized shopping experience. This information includes your IP address, browsing behavior while on our website, browser and device characteristics, and referring URLs. This information is collected and stored using a variety of common technologies, including various types of cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons, and tags. These technologies may also allow us to identify you as a particular customer to The Old Fashion Candy Co., Inc. when you visit our websites and to link your activities on our website to your interactions with us.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with you, we may permit web analytics and other providers to collect and process information on our website using the technologies described above. We also may share personal information with those providers. We may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. Interest-based advertising is covered in more detail below.
Our website offers a publicly accessible blog. You should be aware that any information you provide in this area may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Processing returns
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering products
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Processing 30 day billing applications
- Identifying you on our website and tailoring advertisements and offers to you based on your interactions with us online
- Facilitating interactions with Old Fashion Candy Company and others, such as enabling you to e-mail a link to a friend
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Old Fashion Candy Co., Inc. does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Delivering packages
- Sending The Old Fashion Candy Co., Inc. marketing communications
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing chat functions
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Whether you are shopping online or by phone, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. The Old Fashion Candy Co., Inc. cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The Old Fashion Candy Co., Inc. website uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our website such as ordering information, including your name, address and credit card number.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails
- Stop receiving third party advertising
- Update and correct your personal information
- Request removal of content or personal information posted by you from our website, online service, online application, mobile application, blog, or community forum. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the Internet as third parties may retain screen shots of The Old Fashion Candy Co., Inc. web pages (e.g., cache files).
To do any of these, let us know what you want to stop receiving by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail that you receive from us
- Call 1-800-500-1234 with your request and current contact information
- Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a letter with your request and current contact information to:
The Old Fashion Candy Co., Inc.
Attn: Customer Service
PO Box 3367
Evansville IN 47732
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
COOKIES AND PIXEL TAGS
A cookie is a small data file that is stored by your Web browser on your computer. Cookies enable you to place an order on our website.
We prohibit these companies from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than Old Fashion Candy Co., Inc.
ANALYTICS AND DISPLAY ADVERTISING
- The Google Analytics features we’ve implemented are based on Displayed Advertising (e.g., Remarketing)
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors including Google, show our ads on sites across the internet.
- We and Third Party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- If you would like to opt out you may use this browser add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
PROTECTING CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Effective as of September 2015