You have no items in your shopping cart.
We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information
- How we protect your information
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Give Us
Old Fashion Candy Company collects and stores information you provide through our website, mobile applications, phone orders, mail orders, fax orders, or applications that Old Fashion Candy Company may own, operate or sponsor in the future. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, create a list, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
Information from Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
Automated Online Information Collection
Old Fashion Candy Company collects information related to your interactions with our website to create a superior, personalized shopping experience. This information includes your IP address, browsing behavior while on our website, browser and device characteristics, and referring URLs. This information is collected and stored using a variety of common technologies, including various types of cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons, and tags. These technologies may also allow us to identify you as a particular Old Fashion Candy Company customer when you visit our websites and to link your activities on our website to your interactions with us.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with you, we may permit web analytics and other providers to collect and process information on our website using the technologies described above. We also may share personal information with those providers. We may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. Interest-based advertising is covered in more detail below.
Our website offers a publicly accessible blog. You should be aware that any information you provide in this area may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Processing returns
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering products
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Processing 30 day billing applications
- Identifying you on our website and tailoring advertisements and offers to you based on your interactions with us online
- Facilitating interactions with Old Fashion Candy Company and others, such as enabling you to e-mail a link to a friend
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Old Fashion Candy Company does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Delivering packages
- Sending Old Fashion Candy Company marketing communications
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing chat functions
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Whether you are shopping online or by phone, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. Old Fashion Candy Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The Old Fashion Candy Company website uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our website such as ordering information, including your name, address and credit card number.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails
- Stop receiving third party advertising
- Update and correct your personal information
- Request removal of content or personal information posted by you from our website, online service, online application, mobile application, blog, or community forum. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the Internet as third parties may retain screen shots of Old Fashion Candy Company web pages (e.g., cache files).
To do any of these, let us know what you want to stop receiving by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail that you receive from us
- Call 1-800-500-1234 with your request and current contact information
- Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to: email@example.com
- Send a letter with your request and current contact information to:
Old Fashion Candy Company Company
Attn: Customer Service
PO Box 3367
Evansville IN 47732
Learn more about interest-based advertising. You can opt out of interest-based advertising from third party providers who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance's Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at www.aboutads.info/choices.
PROTECTING CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
Last updated 12-8-14