Published on April 22, 2020
To our Old Fashion Candy family,
We have been thinking a lot about you lately — our customers, our employees, and our greater communities. Your health and safety are our top priorities and at the heart of every decision we make. We believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19. Here are some of the steps we are taking to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation.
We are working during this time to continue to be of service to you. Most work is done remotely with a limited staff on hand to handle a few orders at the end of the fundraising season. We are also working to make sure that the products you love are delivered in the safest way possible.
- We have increased our cleaning routines, including more frequent handwashing, use of sanitizer, and cleaning of equipment.
- Our customer service team is available to answer your questions.
- We are equally committed to taking care of our employees.
- We are providing paid time off to enable team members to stay home.
- We are providing resources to help employees modify how they work, including remote work wherever possible and are limiting the number of employees in our facility at any one time while using social distancing and other important practices for those that do come into our facility.
While the environment around us is uncertain, we take comfort in the fact that we have a great team and a compassionate and loyal community of customers. We stand ready to serve and hope that our website and social channels can be a source of support, inspiration, and solutions for you.
Thank you for being a part of the Old Fashion Candy family.