- Set a start and stop date for your sale. Two weeks is an ideal time frame.
- Send the brochures and a flyer home to parents stating the times and dates for your sale and what items they are selling. Let them know how much to sell the items for.
- Because this is a presale we suggest your sellers collect the money from customers as they are selling. All checks should be made out to your organization. You will just make one payment to us for the order.
How To Sell
- Advertise your sale. Put up posters and send emails. Alert the community.
- Motivate your sellers with our free prizes! Earn 1 prize point for every 10 items sold. Prize categories start when you have accumulated 30 or more points.
- You will receive your order within 2-3 weeks.
- We ship orders via UPS. Transit time will vary depending upon your location.
- Shipping is charged according to the dollar amount of your invoice:
||0.04 x invoiced amount
- Add ons to an order are subject to additional shipping charges and may be sent separately from the original order.
End of Sale
- Collect all the brochures and money from the sellers.
- Fill in your total sheet that was included with the brochures. Add up the total number for each item and record this on the bottom line of the total sheet.
- Phone your order in to 1-800-500-1234 or fax it to 1-866-833-8536
- You will receive your order in about 2 weeks.
When product is delivered
You will receive a packing slip with your order. It will be located in the shipping carton stamped “packing slip enclosed.” The packing slip lists the items and quantities that you ordered. Before handing out the items please count them and make sure what you have been shipping matches the quantities on your packing slip.
Please notify us of any missing or damaged items within 72 hours.