You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Set a start and stop date for your sale. Two weeks is an ideal time frame.
- Send the brochures and a flyer home to parents stating the times and dates for your sale and what items they are selling. Let them know how much to sell the items for.
- Because this is a presale we suggest your sellers collect the money from customers as they are selling. All checks should be made out to your organization. You will just make one payment to us for the order.
How To Sell
- Advertise your sale. Put up posters and send emails. Alert the community.
- Motivate your sellers with our free prizes! Earn 1 prize point for every 10 items sold. Prize categories start when you have accumulated 30 or more points.
You will receive your order within 2-3 weeks.
We ship orders via UPS. Transit time will vary depending upon your location.
Shipping is charged according to the dollar amount of your invoice
Minimum Amount Maximum Amount Shipping Cost
$0.01 $100.00 $10.00
$100.01 $200.00 $20.00
$200.01 $300.00 $25.00
$300.01 $400.00 $32.00
$400.01 $500.00 $35.00
$500.01 $700.00 $42.00
$700.01 $800.00 $48.00
$800.01 $1,000.00 $50.00
$1,000.01 $3,000.00 4% of invoiced amount
$3,000.01 $500,000.00 Free
Add ons to an order are subject to additional shipping charges and may be sent separately from the original order.
End of Sale
- Collect all the brochures and money from the sellers.
- Fill in your total sheet that was included with the brochures. Add up the total number for each item and record this on the bottom line of the total sheet.
- Phone your order in to 1-800-500-1234 or fax it to 1-866-833-8536
- You will receive your order in about 2 weeks.
When product is delivered
You will receive a packing slip with your order. It will be located in the shipping carton stamped “packing slip enclosed.” The packing slip lists the items and quantities that you ordered. Before handing out the items please count them and make sure what you have been shipping matches the quantities on your packing slip.
Please notify us of any missing or damaged items within 72 hours.
|Assortment Includes||Nutty Fruit Mix, Whole Cashews, Chocolate Walnut Fudge, Hokey Pokey, Mixed Nuts, Chocolate Pecans, Dark Chocolate Coconut Dreams, Hokey Pokey with Chocolate Drizzle, Peanut Caramel Clusters, Gummi Bears, Chocolate Almonds, Sour Inch Worms, Gummi Butterfly Minis, Pecan Caramel Clusters, Peanut Brittle, Butter Toffee Peanuts, Chocolate Cherry Cordials, Mini Caramel Cups, Mixed Chocolate Pretzels, Mini Peanut Butter Cups, Mini Dark Chocolate Mint Cups.|
- Their process is simple, easy and quick. Review by Susan B.
I've been using Old Fashion Candy Co. for about 10 years; I have had the students sell candy bars, candy sticks and both brochure fundraisers. All of the above were extremely successful! Their process is simple, easy and quick. All of the products were of great quality, too. Old Fashion Candy Co. was tremendous in dealing with a few errors we had and everyone has been completely satisfied! There simply can't be an easier way to raise money than through Old Fashion!!!!
If I am part of a school, can I still fundraise with candy and snack items?
Yes. The USDA only requires that candy and snack items not be sold on school grounds, during school hours. Therefore, you are still able to sell starting 30 minutes after school, on campus without regulation. Selling of these items is also permitted at any after school, on-campus event, such as sports/games, etc.
Is there a way I can sell candy or snack items during school hours on the premise?
Yes. Each state is different, but they do make exemptions for selling candy/snack fundraisers during school hours. You will need to contact your district to find out what your state’s specifications are and how to obtain an exemption.
Do any of the USDA rules apply to fundraising that happens outside of school?
No. Whether you are associated with a school or not, any fundraising that takes place physically outside of school grounds is exempt from the USDA nutrition standards.
What types of fundraisers fit under the USDA guidelines?
The Smart Variety is made up of items that specifically fit the Smart Snacks In School USDA requirements. These snacks can be sold during school hours without state approval. Regular candy and snacks can still be used for fundraising, but sales of these items must be after school hours on campus. Anything under our Brochure fundraisers and Other Ideas categories fit the guidelines as well.
How do I find out more about the USDA’s Smart Snacks in School guidelines?
You can visit the USDA here: