You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Set a start and stop date for your sale. Two weeks is an ideal time frame.
- Send the brochures and a flyer home to parents stating the times and dates for your sale and what items they are selling. Let them know how much to sell the items for.
- Because this is a presale we suggest your sellers collect the money from customers as they are selling. All checks should be made out to your organization. You will just make one payment to us for the order.
How To Sell
- Advertise your sale. Put up posters and send emails. Alert the community.
- Motivate your sellers with our free prizes! Earn 1 prize point for every 5 items sold. Prize categories start when you have accumulated 30 or more points.
You will receive your order within 2-3 weeks.
We ship orders via UPS. Transit time will vary depending upon your location.
Shipping is charged according to the dollar amount of your invoice
Minimum Amount Maximum Amount Shipping Cost
$0.01 $100.00 $10.00
$100.01 $200.00 $20.00
$200.01 $300.00 $25.00
$300.01 $400.00 $32.00
$400.01 $500.00 $35.00
$500.01 $700.00 $42.00
$700.01 $800.00 $48.00
$800.01 $1,000.00 $50.00
$1,000.01 $3,000.00 4% of invoiced amount
$3,000.01 $500,000.00 Free
Add ons to an order are subject to additional shipping charges and may be sent separately from the original order.
End of Sale
- Collect all the brochures and money from the sellers.
- Fill in your total sheet that was included with the brochures. Add up the total number for each item and record this on the bottom line of the total sheet.
- Phone your order in to 1-800-500-1234 or fax it to 1-866-833-8536
- You will receive your order in about 2 weeks.
When product is delivered
You will receive a packing slip with your order. It will be located in the shipping carton stamped “packing slip enclosed.” The packing slip lists the items and quantities that you ordered. Before handing out the items please count them and make sure what you have been shipping matches the quantities on your packing slip.
Please notify us of any missing or damaged items within 72 hours.
|Assortment Includes||Ceramic Plug-In Warmer, Wax Melts, Cinnamon Candle, Candy Cane Candle, Mulberry Candle, Vanilla Candle, French Vanilla Cappuccino Candle, Christmas Tree Candle, Macintosh Apple Candle, Pumpkin Creme Brulee Candle, Caribbean Nights Candle, Toasted Coconut Candle, Fireside Wooden Wick Crackling Candle, Vanilla Cinnamon Brulee Wooden Wick Crackling Candle, Fresh Linen Sand Diffuser, French Vanilla Sand Diffuser.|
- I was amazed at the profits we were able to earn in such a short period of time. Review by Paul C.
I have been using Old Fashion Candy for my TSA club fundraisers for over six years. We decided to try the candle sale. I was amazed at the profits we were able to earn in such a short period of time. Now I have teachers, parents and other members of the community asking me when we will be selling candles again. This summer we will be attending the National TSA Conference in Orlando, Florida and I am proud to say that my students will be staying for a fraction of the cost. Thank you Old Fashion Candy Company!
- The product is lovely and easy to distribute. Review by Brenda S.
We have participated in the Old Fashion Candy Company's candle sales for almost a decade. The one year that I refrained from this fundraiser I had 6 parents approach me asking when we were doing this fundraiser and if not, how they could purchase the candles themselves. I have never had to wait more than three days for orders to be corrected on the rare occasion that I miss-order and the one time that a few candles broke in shipping they were quick to replace them at no additional charge. The orders usually arrive a week or so early, which helps for organizing distribution of the product, and my room always smells so wonderful! The product is lovely and easy to distribute. We always get positive feedback for such a nice quality product. Through this fundraiser we have been successful in purchasing 3 cello's and 4 viola's. Thank you Old Fashion Candy Company!!