You have no items in your shopping cart.
Delicious chocolate candy fundraisers! The Chocolate Lover’s Bars candy fundraiser is offered in five delectable flavors. They are popular among all ages and a top seller. Small case sizes! With us, one case is just one carrying box of 64 candy bars.
Order 20 cases or more in any combination of the $1 Chocolate Lover's Bars and make 50% profit - $32.00 per case! (Price will be adjusted in shopping cart)
|Assortment Includes||20 Caramel, 14 Almond, 8 Crispy, 14 Peanut Butter, 8 Milk Chocolate. Suggested order 1 per person selling.|
- The order process was fast, the candy arrived to my door in great condition, everyone loved it! Review by Sheryl C.
The order process was fast, the candy arrived to my door in great condition, everyone loved it! I sold 240 bars within 24 hours, some say it was better than any other chocolates that they've eaten so far. I've already recommended The old fashioned Candy Company to some of my friends.
- Last year we were able to draw for 50 high value prizes due to our outstanding efforts with candy sales! Review by Donna C.
This is our second year to raise funds for our company Christmas Party. We begin selling candy bars in February and continue through October. These funds are used to purchase gifts and gift cards for the door prize winners during our Christmas Party. Last year we were able to draw for 50 high value prizes due to our outstanding efforts with candy sales! Thanks Old Fashion Candy Company
- I have been very pleased with the service I receive from Old Fashion Candy Co. Review by Danielle G.
I have been very pleased with the service I receive from Old Fashion Candy Co. First is the fast delivery. Second, they send extra to cover the cost of shipping and handling to allow groups to maximize their profit gain.
- We had absolutely NO PROBLEM whatsoever selling them ALL!! Review by Kelly O.
- Our 6th grade class wanted desperately to have a field trip. Our district doesn't have the funds to pay for the little extras like this. I told the kids, the only way we could make it happen was through a fundraiser. We had 460 students in the 6th grade. We ordered 200 boxes of chocolate. We had absolutely NO PROBLEM whatsoever selling them ALL!!. We profited over $5000.00 ... which was more than enough to cover our field trip expenses and left a little leftover for some much needed science supplies for our grade level. Old Fashion Candy was awesome to work with. We had 30 days to pay which was just enough time to collect all of our monies. I think we are planning to do 2 fundraisers for the 2013-2014 school year ... one in the fall and one in the spring ... and we will most definately be utilizing the Old Fashion Candy Company again. We especially like that they send additional candy to cover the cost of shipping. This really makes a difference in the profits :0) !! Thanks!!
- The ordering process is so easy! Review by Nicole G.
This is my first year as a club sponsor and Old Fashion Candy has really made the fundraising process simple! I get my order in a days time and I pay after I collect the profits! The ordering process is so easy! I just email my account representative and she ships me what I need! I highly recommend this company and its account representatives!
If I am part of a school, can I still fundraise with candy and snack items?
Yes. The USDA only requires that candy and snack items not be sold on school grounds, during school hours. Therefore, you are still able to sell starting 30 minutes after school, on campus without regulation. Selling of these items is also permitted at any after school, on-campus event, such as sports/games, etc.
Is there a way I can sell candy or snack items during school hours on the premise?
Yes. Each state is different, but they do make exemptions for selling candy/snack fundraisers during school hours. You will need to contact your district to find out what your state’s specifications are and how to obtain an exemption.
Do any of the USDA rules apply to fundraising that happens outside of school?
No. Whether you are associated with a school or not, any fundraising that takes place physically outside of school grounds is exempt from the USDA nutrition standards.
What types of fundraisers fit under the USDA guidelines?
The Smart Variety is made up of items that specifically fit the Smart Snacks In School USDA requirements. These snacks can be sold during school hours without state approval. Regular candy and snacks can still be used for fundraising, but sales of these items must be after school hours on campus. Anything under our Brochure fundraisers and Other Ideas categories fit the guidelines as well.
How do I find out more about the USDA’s Smart Snacks in School guidelines?
You can visit the USDA here: